Sunday, June 7, 2009

Look what I can do!



Blythe started being mobile a couple weeks ago and it keeps getting faster everyday. She has almost figured out how to crawl on her hands and knees. I'm sure that's only days away. All she wants to do all day is crawl around. I think she even dreams about it at night. She will wake up in the middle of the night crying because she is stuck on her stomach and facing the wrong way in her bed. It's just so silly. It's so fun watching her with her new found freedom.



We have finally gotten her so use the sippy cup. Since the bottle was a no-go with her I had to skip to this. It's not totally smooth yet. She still plays with it more then drinks from it, but at least I get some liquids in her.



The classic picture. It's funny how much they both love doing this.

6 comments:

Recksieks said...

What a cute little girl. you guys are funny. do you sing or humm circus music while you have Blythe balance on your hand? it makes it much more exciting.
~Joe

sallysue said...

I love that you are both laughing as Blythe scoots across the floor. I don't know why, but it does.

betsy said...

yay for blythe! ethan totally rolled over today. i can't wait to force them to play together!

caos27 said...

blythe is totally doing the worm.

andidaniels said...

She is way too cute. I couldn't help but giggle while I watched that video. So precious!

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

What a cute little scooter. Seriously adorable. Addie went straight from rolling to get where to wanted to crawling. Never got that boot scootin' boogie stage. The best part is Joel's laugh at the end of the video. Some things never change.