Friday, April 2, 2010

fun hour at the beach


Jackie and Blythe picked me up from school and we went to the beach on this beautiful spring day. I don't mean to make anyone in Utah jealous because I hear it has been snowing, but Im sure the storm is just a matter of days away from us so we have to live it up when we have the good days. I have learned not to trust Chicago spring. anyway enough talking here are pictures.



Also Congratulations to Bret and Angela on their newest arrival!

3 comments:

kat said...

That does look fun. I've been loving the spring weather here too, but i'm just bracing myself for the cold to come back. There's no way it can be this nice this early in the season and stay this way. You gotta love the midwest weather.

Recksieks said...

I am very jealous! But I am happy you guys got to enjoy some sunshine! You both look so cute!

Angela said...

We love the picture of Blythe & Joel doing the same pose!