Jackie keeps saying she is soooo huge and has gained soooo much weight but as you can see, and like everyone else says she is still so tiny! personally i think she looks pretty good. I guess it doesn't matter much what I think....but I will say that the doctor says that Jackie is small but the baby just keeps on growing right on target so thats good. on a similar note, we have been getting a lot of great things from baby showers and in the mail from great family and friends. lately, we have been trying to figure out how to work some of the gadgets. Like today we spend a good hour and a half trying to figure out how to set up a playpen/crib/changing table/bassinet, sounds complicated, and it sure is. the instruction manuel was bigger than my mechanical and electrical systems text book! the next project...car seat! i don't even dare find out how thick that manuel is. anyway thanks for all the support from family and friends, we really appreciate the help.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
baby things
To answer the question about the last picture, Jackie is due November 6th, and that picture was taken on the 6th of September. this next picture was taken just a few days ago, so about one month away from the due date!

Jackie keeps saying she is soooo huge and has gained soooo much weight but as you can see, and like everyone else says she is still so tiny! personally i think she looks pretty good. I guess it doesn't matter much what I think....but I will say that the doctor says that Jackie is small but the baby just keeps on growing right on target so thats good. on a similar note, we have been getting a lot of great things from baby showers and in the mail from great family and friends. lately, we have been trying to figure out how to work some of the gadgets. Like today we spend a good hour and a half trying to figure out how to set up a playpen/crib/changing table/bassinet, sounds complicated, and it sure is. the instruction manuel was bigger than my mechanical and electrical systems text book! the next project...car seat! i don't even dare find out how thick that manuel is. anyway thanks for all the support from family and friends, we really appreciate the help.
Jackie keeps saying she is soooo huge and has gained soooo much weight but as you can see, and like everyone else says she is still so tiny! personally i think she looks pretty good. I guess it doesn't matter much what I think....but I will say that the doctor says that Jackie is small but the baby just keeps on growing right on target so thats good. on a similar note, we have been getting a lot of great things from baby showers and in the mail from great family and friends. lately, we have been trying to figure out how to work some of the gadgets. Like today we spend a good hour and a half trying to figure out how to set up a playpen/crib/changing table/bassinet, sounds complicated, and it sure is. the instruction manuel was bigger than my mechanical and electrical systems text book! the next project...car seat! i don't even dare find out how thick that manuel is. anyway thanks for all the support from family and friends, we really appreciate the help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good luck with all that I still haven't figured out half of that stuff and we have 3 kids.
jackie looks so great! you are the cute pregnant kind...i'm just the fat looking kind. -sigh- oh well.
Just remember you have to re learn how to put everything together each time you have another baby! Today is the 5th...have you had the baby yet? Adam and I are excited for you!!
Post a Comment