
Do you know what this is? This is what I dressed up as for work on Halloween. It was an easy costume since I already kind of look like one. When I got to work I was surprised to find that only a few of my co-workers knew what I was. (even after I told them). I guess not everyone has read Dr. Seuss.

5 comments:
No baby yet? Sad. My little Sis was a star bellied sneetch when she was pregnant-way cute, and not many people got it. When she told them they were like, oh, duh.
Did you guys have a view of Pres. Obama last night from your place?
you mean you didnt see us! they kept showing us on the news, we were the crazed Obama fans next to Oprah.
I thought that might have been you that Oprah was resting her head on!! I knew it!
That was a cute idea. Sam and Hyrum were looking at that picture and I was explaining to them that thats what you were for halloween and Sam said, "she looks different." I thought that was funny
i demand pictures of this costume! (ps. i thought that joel had posted this, because i think he looks more like the star bellied sneech than jackie does! big belly!)
Post a Comment