Then I got my turn. I found that I didn't have too much to work with or much time to work. So here is my five minute 'leftovers' house. It's pretty pathetic, but at least Joel got his castle. And hey, at my house the presents are as big as the house. Which one would you choose?
While we were making our houses Blythe was doing one thing she loves, looking out the window.
We hope everyone has a great Christmas. Blythe can't wait for it!

4 comments:
I love the houses and dont tell Joel but I would definitly choose yours! Blythe is getting so big. She is so cute! When do you guys get here? Have a Merry Christmas!!!
Love Blythe looking out the window. So cute.
One question though, why has Santa already been to your house and not mine? I know there's a time difference and all.... :)
I know, we got a knock at the door and when we told him it wasnt Christmas yet he looked a little confused too.
I think your gingerbread house is great. How fun. We didn't do anything like that this year. We are not coming down to Chicago this weekend after all. We are definitely going to come sometime soon though. I hope you guys had a merry Christmas and have a happy new year!
Post a Comment