We didnt know if we could do it but we have made it one month and everyone is still alive!

This is Blythe and me trying to ham it up for the camera



This shirt sums up the last month and probably much of the near future (don't wake me I'll wake you) crazy little girl.

6 comments:
The first picture is the best. Blythe is really cute. Glad you guys are surviving so far:)
Are you guys going to be in Chicago for New Years? We are thinking about coming down.
she is so a Burkhart baby! Congrats! It gets easier, I promise. I think by month 5 or 6 it starts getting fun because you get a little more play back from baby.
I am so glad you added more pictures...she a cutie! It was fun to talk to you last night.(Jackie)
I hope Blythe slept okay last night.
yay for pictures...more, give us more!
hey you Joel, if you ever get these comments, could I have you email me your address there in Chicago?
laurellalaking@hotmail.com
Thanks!
Congratulations on the baby! She's beautiful.
Post a Comment