Since Blythe is coming up on her first birthday, I thought I better get some pictures taken of her. I had my friend who took her 6 month pictures take these as well. I loved how they turned out once again. It was a cold day and Blythe didn't want to smile let alone move, but we still got some pretty cute pictures. I'm having a hard time deciding which is my favorite. Here a a few, and there are more
here.







Blythe loves sticking her finger in little holes, cracks and anywhere else she can fit it. This is the spot she found that week.
Well, I guess there were more then just a few that I can't choose from. There are even more, but I can't post them all!
1 comment:
What a cutie! Blythe looks like the exact 50/50 mix of both you and Joel! Great Pics!
Post a Comment