Saturday, October 24, 2009

Steps II

Here is a little video

3 comments:

caos27 said...

look at that little walker!!! i love her, betsy does too. i love how joel pushes her and she face plants. good daddy.

ethan *hearts* blythe

kat said...

Wow, you guys are going crazy. Two posts in one week! It's good to see what you guys are up to again. Blythe is so cute. I can't believe that it has really been a year since we moved.

We had a trip all planned to come out to Chicago. We had even bought tickets to a dance concert. But I ended up in the hospital with my kidney pain, so we had to bail. Now I'm too scared to travel before we have the baby. Hopefully we can make it out next spring and see you guys while we are there.

Shauna said...

She is so CUTE!!!