Here are a few of the first pictures taken of the new addition to the Joel and Jackie family. I just thought of something, we are going to have to change our blog name! joel and jackie +1 how about that? anyway enjoy the cone head pictures. oh, also for those who care, she (possibly Blythe Ann Burkhart) was born yesterday the 6th of November (right on her due date!) at 6:30 A.M. As you can see on the first picture her weight is 6 lbs 10 oz. and she is a whopping 19.5 inches long.






p.s for more pictures
click then click on the feet (website) then click on client and type in blythe1106 for the password
7 comments:
yes! baby!
she is beautiful. this has to be the coolest thing that has ever happened!
i was pretty much terrified at the thought of you guys having a baby, but now that i've seen jackie's face...i feel better. i will now be able to deal with mine.
oh, yea for you guys! I am so happy that you finally have her in your arms. Joel, you're going to be a GREAT father!
I can't tell if she looks like Joel or Jackie, but I'm thinking maybe Jackie.
So elated for your new addition to your family. Please tell me when you ever come to town. I'd love to meet baby Blythe.
Congratulations! I am so glad you posted pictures already. She looks beautiful! I am glad things went well and you guys are doing good. We love you guys!
Congratulations! She is beautiful and we are so happy for you! Being a parent is the greatest blessing there is!
Congratulations from Aunt Mary Lynne. I think she looks like a Burkhart!
gosh, why don't you update your blog. You act like you have a brand new baby or something!
Post a Comment