So, I don't have a job. I have been looking all summer for an internship with any sort of architectural firm. Before the summer even started I gave my resume to a few firms at a job fair, then when the summer started I looked up a few places that looked like cool places to work, after no luck at any of those firms I just started giving my resume to just about any place that looked like it might resemble architecture, including a firm that draws new designs for bus seats. I had a couple of interviews and a few phone calls but nothing has worked out. I have less than a month before school starts and in that time we are going to move and I have to get a few things ready for school. Lately I have been packing books into boxes, playing rock band on line with Brett and I have been monitoring the progress on some new building they are constructing outside my view. I found this cool time lapse feature on my camera so I recorded a little bit of the day in the life of a construction worker. It is amusing to me when the food truck pulls up and there are herds of workers that line up behind the truck and then vanish for lunch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh my Joel. How long did you stand at your window taking pictures? Or did you set it up on a tripod and it just randomly snapped them for you? Because seriously, if you took each one of those all day long, DANG. GINA. You need to get a job. You're HILARIOUS!
We just bought a HOUSE! We're out in the hood, so when you come to town pack some heat and come out to visit us, we'd love to have you guys!
that's cool that your camera can do that. it almost looks animated. it was fun to have you guys over for dinner. we like your blog so far:)
Post a Comment