Tuesday, July 22, 2008

You asked for it....

I'm finally getting around to posting my belly. I've actually been putting it off because I feel silly posting pictures of myself. I've gotten a lot of lectures for not doing it so I hope you are all happy. This first picture is taken a couple of weeks after we came out for Jeff and Anna's wedding. So the beginning of May, I guess. It's the only good 'before' picture I have even though it wasn't before. I was a little over 3 months along.
Here are two others that are more recent. The red skirt one was taken just Sunday and the other was taken a couple of days before that.

I haven't minded this part of the pregnancy. I seem to have enough energy and I'm not totally nauseated anymore, so I'm loving that. I've only had one person touch my belly that I wasn't too comfortable with. I hear it will happen more and I'm really hoping that complete strangers won't do it, like in the grocery store check out line. (right, Michelle)? Awkward. And, I can now cry on command or just have an uncontrollable laughing spell. It's kinda weird and sometimes really scares Joel. For one, I'm the one crying during movies and not Joel. That usually doesn't happen. So, there you all have it! That's as big as the belly has gotten and I'm sure it'll get worse and those will be some great pictures to see... maybe I'll share them.

2 comments:

betsy said...

finally!

Sarah said...

Thanks Jackie. I am suprised to see how long your hair is.