Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Baby Pictures

These ultrasound pictures were taken June 18th 2008. Jackie and I were pretty excited about going because we decided we could not wait to find out if the baby was going to be a boy or a girl. Jackie was guessing it was a boy and i thought it would be a girl. The only names that we could agree on were boy names so of course it was going to be a girl!!!! I was right!!! this is something that I have to be proud of because as a married man I am most all the time wrong.



Here is the money shot of her face!! the doctor didn't seem too interested in the face or any other features pictures....most all she cared about was getting a good look at her heart. From what we could see of the heart it looked like a tiny two cylinder engine...well not exactly, but it did pump real good.



As you can tell by the bottom of the picture these are the feet. she must take after her moms feet. you can tell by the big toe and how it is situated next to the 2nd toe and so on. Im just kidding my toes are the same way.



I like this picture. It was amazing how much detail we were able to see of all the babies features and different organs and bones and the like. Well thats all for now I have to go and sign a new lease for a bigger apartment. we hear that babies don't take up too much space but all their stuff does! thanks for the heads up Noah.

1 comment:

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

Yea, pictures of the baby! Now we both have little GIRLS! They are the absolute BEST! I am so utterly excited for you guys; being a mom, and from what Brian says, a dad, is the best most fun thing in the world. Exhausting, demanding, but the hardest fun job you will ever have! Right now I am listening to Addie throw up a fit, she's awfully grumpy from spending all afternoon at the pool and no nap. Yea for me!
As for girl names, don't go for anything trendy, you'll hate yourself for that! Last summer in Jackson Hole, WY, I sat at a cowboy show next to 2 women my same age, both from Utah, with little girls Addison's age, and they were BOTH named Addison. UGH!