Tuesday, July 8, 2008

First Post

So, Jackie and I are setting up this blog to keep our families and friends up to date on baby progress, school, work and how wicked awesome we are! I am setting this blog up on the wrong computer so I don't have any of the pictures of Jackie and the baby (Jackie's belly) soon enough....soon enough. in the mean time here is a cool picture from our old computer

3 comments:

caos27 said...

i heart your blog

Jalaine said...

hi, I now have my own blog! here it is... http://gibsonark.blogspot.com/
how exciting!

beckee said...

Joel-this is Beckee (Enderton) Johnson. You are hilarious!! I saw your blog linked from Jalaine's. Congrats on your baby and on Chicago and everything. How long have you lived in Chicago? We are in Omaha, so a few hours away...but closer than Utah!

We have a blog if you are interested, feel free to check it out!

beckeeandwes.blogspot.com